Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listen To My Voice
Prophetic Word by KJ

Thus Saith the Lord; June 25, 2010

Oh My people, why will you not listen to My voice? Never has a people been warned for so long and so thoroughly and yet most of you continue in your sins. (Ezekiel 3:17 & 18) You seem to feel that I do not see your sins, but I see them clearly and I know your very thoughts. Return to Me and I will return to you. (Malachi 3:7)

Disaster will strike your nation very soon now and few of you are prepared. Beloved ones come to Me and give all to Me while it is still light for sooner than you think darkness will fall upon your land. (John 12:35 & 36) You have forsaken Me, your Lord, and you listen to false teachers and false prophets. You want your ears tickled just as My Word says (II Timothy 4:3) WHERE IS YOUR FEAR OF GOD? If you truly know Me, for I AM AN OMNIPOTENT GOD, THEN YOU WOULD FEAR ME. (II Corinthians 5:11) WHEN I RETURN IT WILL NOT BE AS A LAMB BUT AS A LION. Why do you look forward to the DAY OF THE LORD? Just as My Word says it will be a day of darkness and gloom and a day of reckoning. (Zephaniah 1:4-16) I do not come with a blessing in My hand. No, I come with a sword in My hand. First I will gather the TARES, THE STUMBLING BLOCKS, AND ALL WHO COMMIT LAWLESSNESS and they are to be burned. (Matthew 13:40-43) My Word is very clear on that and yet some of you still hide your head from TRUTH. Only those who truly love TRUTH will be gathered into My arms. That will be My remnant for I shall have a remnant who fully love Me and have found that narrow gate. (Matthew 7:13, & 7:14)

My people, I beseech you to understand how very late it is. As My Word says, you are hypocrites if you can’t discern the signs of the times for they are all around you. (Luke 12:56) My Word also tells you to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. (Philippians 2:12 & 13) Let nothing come out of your mouth that brags that you are already cleansed and perfect. Only those who have been completely broken by falling on the Rock and have fully repented and fully yielded all to Me with a sincere heart will the door to Heaven be opened.

Search your own hearts and I will show you what you must change or let go of completely. Truly I will come for a people who love and obey Me in all things, and have learned how to truly worship their God with all their being. (Matthew 4:10 and Philippians 3:3)

Messages In This Thread
Listen To My Voice - by editor - 07-05-2010, 04:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I WILL TEACH YOU TO HEAR MY VOICE editor 0 542 03-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Last Post: editor