Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which Positive Quality Are You?
Good 23 Question Quiz. It was an eye opener for me as I struggled with some answers. My results were: (lust copy and paste answers--not code given)

Which Positive Quality Are You?
Your Result: Faith

You are Faith. Faith is the belief in better things, in spite of the cynicism and doubt that swirls around us. Faith gives us strength; it inpsires us to move forward and follow our hearts. "Faith tells us what the senses do not."
Next were:
Peace
Courage
Charity
Friendship
Love

Tell us what you are by going here:
http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_positive_quality_are_you
Mine was Charity. The Spirit of giving has been promoted by religion. Charity is kindness. It is compassion for our fellow man. Charity doesn't ask anything in return and in this way serves as the opposite of greed.
Very good. Without charity.......we know what Paul had to say about that.
I took all the code out of here. I goofed somehow. See the post that follows.
I was on the website and it said to copy and paste the table. I did and all it posted was HTML code. It said that I was LOVE. Imagine that?
Love is a lovely gift to be! You could be St. John the beloved!
Confusedet4_helloooo:

I had trouble copying in the chart also. I don't have time right now to figure it out.

My results were CHARITY, like Barbara's. Great quiz. Smile
It was a great quiz and charity is a wonderful gift, Dave! I do so much think of St. Paul on this one.
You and Denise both missed this in my post.
Quote:(lust copy and paste answers--not code given)
Oops.  :004:  LOL.  I'm a man.  We don't read instructions, we just do it.  If we screw up, then we might read the instructions. :grin: