Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Predictions
Mark Barclay
2007 Predictions

1. I predict ’07 will be a year of conquering and conquest. Things we’ve been believing for, for a long time, will manifest. Sins and bondages will be broken.

2. I predict a great renewal of confidence will come to us, convincing us that God has not failed us and that He will bring us through.

3. I predict two great extremes—those who are worldly will suffer extreme calamity, and those who chase God with all of their heart will enjoy extreme blessing.

4. I predict revival is coming—but not quite yet. Too many still want to define how and when they serve God.

5. Preachers must get the fire back in their belly and the back in their preaching. Confrontation of sin and worldly living will be at the top of God’s agenda this year.

6. I predict that infections (bacterial and viral) will be a major threat, and terrorists will turn to biological and chemical tools and weapons to fight against Christianity and the free world.

7. Don’t be naive—neither a democrat nor a republican will be able to put a total end to the war on terror, terrorists, or the evil that creeps throughout the earth.

8. Washington will continue to bicker back and forth and stress and strain for solutions and answers, but they will fall short. But be at peace—God has not placed the future of the United States totally and ultimately in the hands of man.

9. The threat of and race for nuclear weapons and the verbal bashing will grow more intense between nations, but this time it will go too far—beyond words and threats.

10. The war on religion will rage on. Jihad is far from over, and there will be even more signs of tyranny and terrorism, as well as distress among nations.

11. Some preachers will divert from their call to preach and will work as "peacemakers" in troubled countries. This will be in vain.

12. Only God’s intervention will stop us from more wars and even the initiation of world war. War with Iran is imminent without an absolute intervention by God.

13. Two things to keep your eyes on, which will be two things that are for certain—the aggressive race among countries for nuclear weaponry and the organization of terrorism.

14. Society will continue to digress, and we will see more and more filth with less and less outrage about it. Crime will be on the rise this year. Many Christians will suffer pain as a result of cheating.

15. I predict horrible crisis-level events among many churchgoing people because of their hedge-breaking, loose-living, devilobliging lifestyles.

16. Christians will have to wash their conscience and feed it the Word like never before in order to have the conviction level needed to repel flesh and filth.

17. America’s economy will be affected greatly by wrong decisionmakers, and those manipulating it will frown and be sorry.

18. Bible churches that allow the Holy Spirit to flow freely must stand strong because many people will begin to leave the "play" church and be drawn back to the delivering, healing power of Jesus Christ.

19. There will be a new awareness of the need for the ministry of helps and therefore much more teaching on this great subject. A revival-level stirring will take place in God’s great army of helps.

20. As a result of some of our elder ministers finding their way to Heaven and other prominent ministers’ sin being revealed, a string of sorrows and scandals will be initiated, which will shake the pulpit ministries.

21. 2007—a year to get out all leaven and a year of repentance —a call by God to clean up our lives, perfecting holiness and "living" the lifestyle of Jesus Christ.