Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims Converting to Christ Despite Death Threats
In France, Muslims Converting to Christ by the Thousands Despite Death Threats
"It is estimated that every year in the world some six million Muslims convert to Christianity."

Zee News Staff/TN (Feb. 6th, 2007)

Zee News reports that Muslims are converting to Christianity by the thousands in France, even though they face death threats and exclusion from their families.

According to the report, most Muslims hide their conversion and pastors do their utmost to protect them. It is estimated that every year in the world some six million Muslims convert to Christianity, and in France that translates to about 15,000 Muslims each year.

One example is comedian Siad Oujibou, who used to pray five times a day but found his questions about death and his desire for a God lacking within Islam. He is now a Christian pastor. Since then, he has "faced many reprisals and humiliations from his family and was even under a sentence of death."

Said Oujibou, "We are under this law if we change our faith. In certain countries we would be condemned to death because we have converted. But I haven't changed my religion. I don't believe in religion, I believe in God. And God and religion are two very different things."

Source: Zee News

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meet The Minister Who Says He Is Jesus Christ editor 2 721 03-25-2007, 08:56 AM
Last Post: editor