Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A TEAR DROP INSIDE THE CAVE
A TEAR DROP INSIDE THE CAVE

www.thequickenedword.com

VISION: I saw a drop of water go into the deep, blue water and it caused a ring of water to resound from the drop. Then I heard a sound and realized the water drop was from inside a cave. The drop was a tear drop.

1 Kings 19:9-10 NKJV
And there he went into a cave, and spent the night in that place; and behold, the word of the LORD came to him, and He said to him, "What are you doing here, Elijah ?"

So he said, "I have been very zealous for the LORD God of hosts; for the children of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars, and killed Your prophets with the sword. I alone am left; and they seek to take my life."

HEARD: I need you too, precious one. Will you go with Me? Let us go together. Take My hand.

PIX: I saw a hand reach out to me.

WORD TO PONDER: TEARS INSIDE THE CAVE 10/04/06
There are times in life, when after a heroic struggle, you retreat to a cave of isolation and weep. Always know that you are never alone, for I AM there with you. Beloved, yes shed your tears and die to self will. Then after having visited this place, listen for My voice, for I do not want you to live in the cave. My voice calls you to come out to the light and rise in the triumph of what you have planted through your tears.

Ps 126:5-6 NKJV
Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.