Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yikes-I Digress
O.K., for our fun quiz today, I have a 23 question Bible quiz for you. I sure hope you did better than me. I see that I am really weak in OT and hadn't realized it. These quizzes are going to really shake me up. Let us know how you did but DO NOT copy and paste the code, just the answer box.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/bible_challenge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are 75% of the way to being a Bible Scholar

Doing pretty good. With a little more effort you will really be there. Challenge yourself and your friends daily to learn more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:nods:Challenging quiz!Here are my results:

Quote:You are 89% of the way to being a Bible Scholar Well done. You are awesome! It looks like you have some good knowledge. It never hurt to keep at it though.
Oh! That was sooooo good. You do God proud.
I am ashamed to say I only got 64%. Obviously, I need to read the bible more. Smile
Dave, I as well was startled. O.K. to say the least I was happy I was not playing a round of Double Jeopardy. LOL You too!

Hey, I see your picture taken here at the gazebo. We sure could use some smilies here so I could *wave* at you. I did ask them to upload a package for me (for some reason they have to do it---mine doesn't work here) but they have yet to get around to it.
All right! I received 79% HOWEVER, it's not really accurate because there were some questions I guessed at and didn't really KNOW the answer to. I am convicted to study my bible more and that makes me a winner!
You are a winner! More Bible study for us all until we are confident to answer any question directed at us. Sure glad this wasn't a spelling bee though.