Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM Not As A Man
I AM Not As A Man
Susan Cummings
Feb 9, 2007

This word was given to me during the 3-6am prayer watch- 2-08-07

The Father began to speak audibly to me in the Spirit, so I wrote down what He said to me:

I AM not as a man
But I AM as I AM
What I do, I do My way
And what I do, will be seen and plain For I do not play games as does man But I reveal My Ways through who I AM

Take heed how you come to Me
For I am not as mere man sees
But I am Eternal, and I am HE
That demands from man, Truth and Purity

Think not, that I do not see
All that is said and done, near Me I see All, and I will repay Nothing will escape My Holy Gaze And none will draw near to My Glory unscathed

My Fire will burn from within and without That man will understand that I AM My Holiness will lay bare every man To see their areas of separation from Me And to reveal the Truth, that they may see

I AM not as a man
To which man can be unfaithful and lie But I am HE, which demands purity To be clean, you must come to Me Walk humbly, O man, with your God HE who now comes forth, with His Rod

Then, after a few minutes, the Angel of the Lord came and began to speak the following words to me:

Men do not fear God
Nor do they respect His Ways
They blatantly ignore His Word
And go about their own ways
Not fearing the Ancient of Days

They do not perceive the Late Hour Nor of His Hand that now breaks forth Dull of hearing and dull of sense O, that man would rend their hearts And not just they're outer garments They will reap the final torments

The Righteous hear His Sound
And with His Beat, their hearts resound Nowhere within them is any darkness found HE alone is their Life, and their Light And beside Him, they now stand, and will fight For in their hands His Rod does ignite

Awaken O man, and behold the Lord Who steps onto the Temple's floor Great will be the shaking and the fear As men are confronted with HE who draws near

Men do not heed His call or care The Rod comes and the threshing begins To purify those who would turn from their sins Woe to those who would fight against God For the Sword follows the Purging Rod

-Susan Cummings
2-08-07
4:45 am