Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A No Disappointment Quiz
Time to lighten up a little. Take this easy quiz (yes, yet another quiz).

and place your results. You'll be glad you did. :HappyDance2:

http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_are_the_books_of_the_bible
Finally a sigh of relief.
You are 100% genius!

Congratulations! You have studied hard and long to know your stuff. I'm sure you've learned a lot from the Bible. Well Done!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's every one doing today?

I am about done with posting and chatting. I am waitng for a reply from an org. so I can get my new site up. Looking forward to putting an end to the basic building of it.

Yes, I got 100%!!! Nice, easy quiz. LOL.
I Got a 100% LOL

I went to church tonight. Bible Study about the feast of Pentecost & how much we need the Holy Spirit in our lives. Very good study. I am still very concerned for our church. We are still praying about things and asking the Lord to lead us.
All right, fellow geniuses, let us apply for our Mensa memberships.

Ann, I hope you will keep us posted about your church as developments occur. Dh's church's pastor is praying for revival. I believe it begins in the heart of the individual and returning to basics, followed by new treasures. One great thing that has happened there is, during their Bible study (by a Messianic Jew), it closed with instruction about Communion. The author chastised churches that only offered it once a month, or 4 times a year. He pointed it it is, "As oft in remembrance of Me", which is my stance exactly, BTW. Well, Pastor Scott began offering Communion every Sunday!
Got 100%

What did I do today? Worked at the school and rested my back alot. Getting better.
I am glad your back is healing, Barbara. We do have to admit to aging. Two weeks ago dh merely got out of his car and must of moved the wrong way. Two days in a chair with a vibrating, heated pad and plenty of Doan's pills, he is now better.
I've been called many things in my life and genius has never been one of them. Imagine my surprise when not only was I called a genius, I am a 100% genius at that!

Well, now don't that just beat all? Apparently I am running with a crowd of geniuses here. :grin:
It is so! I always heard if you want to fly like an eagle, don't run with the turkeys. Obviously we are all soaring!
I thought I would update this post with my extreme grief over "religion."

Pastor Scott quit offering a weekly communion and he is leaving Bethel church for another one. It is typical policy for pastoral transfer of churches in the Methodist church every 3-5 years. That is just part of that denomination and the news is about 6 weeks old now. But Dick told me today (Pentecost) that they no longer have been offering communion weekly because someone complained to the District and the pastor had to cease. So much for revival and returning to one's first love which was the given reason for the offering. Just don't know why dh tried so hard to draw me back into this church and denomination. He will remain there.
Candy, Sorry to hear about your church woes.
We were planning to go to church this morning where we use to go about a year and a half ago. Had to leave because of some things the pastor said that we were in total disagreement on. We were not angry-- just deeply hurt. While FIL was in the hospital, this pastor came to see him several times. MIL had a good talk with him and he has deeply regretted the things he said and is sorry. We may start attending there again, but aren't completely sure. I love the people. It is a small church and we would be able to have an active part in it. We will have to see if that is the way the Lord is leading.-- I definitely know I want to be in church somewhere. I also know the kids need to be in church. I would like for it to be in a church like I grew up in, but I haven't found one.
I will keep you in my prayers-- please keep us in yours!
Good Shepherd, lead Ann and family to the church where You are present and foremost in each and every service. The children need to grow up in a setting where they can relate to the Body of Christ. We sometimes find it difficult to discover that Place where You have Preeminence, except in our own earthen vessel. Please guide this family in a decision that will be acceptable to them all--where they might worship and serve You with integrity. Amen
I am sorry,Candy. I have there myself, being disappointed and very hurt in certain churches. I know the Lord will lead you to the right one for you. We are really blessed with our church. Finally, after all these years, we found a true church family. Hugs to you, Candy.
Thanks, Barbara. It really doesn't affect me. It is the churches that refuse to obey Christ and His teaching, "As oft as in rememberance of Me" that are to be wept over.