Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophetic Painter
Prophetic Painter in Deep Ellum, Texas, Helps to Communicate God's Heart to the Community
"A lot of times I think the Lord is trying to speak to us, and because our lives are so busy, we don't really take the time to think about Him."

News Staff/AH (Mar 2nd, 2007)

According to a report by CBS11TV, prophetic artist Alex Radin, "paints what he hears from God."

"I'll get a really clear picture, or hear a Scripture...I'll see a color...it'll just come during the worship," explains Alex.

The only church in Deep Ellum, Texas—near Dallas—has invited Alex to paint during worship, as a way of relating God's message to the church Body and the community. Tony Fundaro, pastor of Deep Ellum Church, hopes the prophetic art will help to combat the darkness so prevalent in the town, and bring hope to the many who desperately need it.

"We're here for the people of Deep Ellum," says Fundaro, "and we believe that Deep Ellum is the soul and the roots of Dallas."

To visit Alex Radin's painting gallery online, http://www.truthillustrations.com/index.shtml
Source: CBS 11 TV