Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 'Bible' says Jesus Christ born of gorilla, not virgin
Amazing Biblical End-Time Prophecy NEWS events that are happening at great speed right before our eyes.

Monday, March 05, 2007
New 'Bible' says Jesus Christ born of gorilla, not virgin

A new, lavishly illustrated book – described by its marketer as a "postmodern" edition of the Bible – takes Darwin's theory of evolution as gospel and presents Jesus as being born, "not to a virgin, but to a gorilla." According to Ruth Rimm, Bronx school teacher and book artist, her version of the Scriptures – titled "Lost Spiritual World" – "explores the emergence of a new global spirituality that mixes the best of each wisdom tradition with the latest findings in psychology, quantum physics, neuroscience, and linguistics." The author says "I'm not making fun of Jesus. I'm not mocking religion. In fact, from the deepest wellspring of my heart, I'm despairing something we've lost in our scientific culture. Yes, if Jesus was alive today, he would understand that his ancestors, just like ours, were beasts. No, he wouldn't run around claiming he was born of a virgin. And, brilliant rabbi that he was, he would likely ask us to understand the miracle stories metaphorically – as morality tales – but certainly not as literal truth."

posted by Robert Benjamin | 4:22 AM

Oh, my goodness. I can't believe a publisher would print this. Obviously, the publisher is not a Christian either. Some people that read this book, I will not call it a bible, are going to believe this. Candy, it is hard to believe people believe this junk. Sigh!!!!!!!
And it makes news. "In the last days, MANY false christs will arise."
People love to be tickled with deceit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another False Gospel -Bible for the Gay Community editor 0 515 02-17-2007, 02:54 AM
Last Post: editor
  Child's 'Jesus' Drawing Crux of Federal Lawsuit editor 0 529 02-07-2007, 03:07 AM
  The Bible vs. science editor 0 468 02-06-2007, 03:10 AM