Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone annoying you lately?
[Image: hell.gif]

HaHa!

So what are you doing today?

So far, all I've done is prayer and Bible Study (which, by the way, is excellent today). I have to help Gayle with schoolwork in a little while. Annie said she needed my help today, also. The work never ends, but sometimes ya just have to stop and take a breather. If the weather is nice I may take a walk with Annie. I'm trying to encourage her to get more exercise. She could stand to lose 25-30 pounds. When I lose another 10-15, I will be able to wear her clothes. LOL
What's on your agenda?
I'm wondering if it was nice enough to get your walk in? Is Annie uncomfortable enough yet to want to lose weight and exercise?

I really had a good day. Dick goes out on Tuesdays and it gives me the entire day to accomplish many things. Both my new sites have tools and gadgets now and I feel they are complete other than daily content.

Completed our prayer focus today and really enjoyed it. Have to do some posting and then go to my regular study now. Don't know what is on the agenda for the day.
Cute little cartoon only how'd they get the payphone down there? hahaha

Never mind if anyone is annoying me, I wonder if I am annoying anyone. hahahahhah I hope so! (I say this in light of the cartoon)
LOL! I sure hope you are not. Annoy and annoying are not in the Bible.
What are you up to today?
Yes, we got our walk in-- 2.5 miles. She wants to lose weight-- just doesn't want to exercise. I've tried to tell her that she needs to get control of this now while she is young and not let it get out of hand. I don't want to harp at her though. Just encourage and try to set a good example. When I was her age I weighed 125 pounds. I didn't start gaining weight until after I was married and dh was afraid for me to be out walking alone.

I am really enjoying the prayer focus, also. Everyone has such good input. My day is incomplete without it.

Hope you have another great day!!!

Ann

Walking is totally relaxing for me, unless the three dogs are with me.
Looking at the five day forecast, lower 50's and rain. I should get out of my climatic bubble and enjoy the first sign of Spring.