Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come Now
Come Now

Many suffer needlessly by not surrendering to Me. Many withhold their love to Me while embracing religion. I have come to set the captives free. I have come to restore what has been lost. I freely give, and yet, My people will not bend under My hand. They resist Me, and they feed on worthless words, not coming to the Living Word that can free even the captives that have been bound their entire walk.

Cling to Me, My children. Look away from the forbidden thing. Set your heart and mind to My will. Say you not, "Thy will be done?" This season of perfection and holiness to bring forth fruit within you, has not been difficult. I have not pressed you beyond measure. Your eyes have been on your surroundings and not on My Kingdom. You have said that You desired to glorify Me. Did you know what that would entail? Did you know that you must know Me intimately, before You can glorify Me? Is it Me you seek honor for, or are you belittling My grace extended to you?

I seek above all, that you would love Me. I desire that you would spend time apart in active pursuit of learning of Me. When you read the Word, you do not let My Living Water cleanse you. I would wash you and clothe you in white linen. I would prepare you to be fed to satisfaction each day. I would have you to go forward and proclaim release to others that you see bound and chained by fetters. I would have you to live the abundant life that I proclaimed you would have. Instead, you desire not to shake off the dust that clings to you. You desire to live an impoverished life that so others may offer you sympathy. You walk not in the Spirit, because you know not the Spirit. You see Him as distant and unreachable. You see Him as only for the chosen few. Have I not chosen you before the foundation of the world to be a royal priesthood and peculiar people to Me?

Look up, My child, before you look around. I am gently prodding you to lift your eyes above the circumstances in your life and fully and truly focus on My Power. Yes, for you. Yes, for your loved ones. Yes, I am the same, yesterday, today and forever. Why do you let the things of the earth be more real to you than My loving acceptance and embrace? Why would you prefer to serve a lord who is not raised, rather than enter into the exciting life of My Kingdom and Lordship? Why would you not come to Me first before you run to the broken down altars of your life and try to resurrect a method that did not, nor ever will bring you satisfaction.

Come now, and leave the past behind you. Worship Me, as you have never imagined you could. Come now, and join those that live and breathe and have their very being sanctified in the Holy Spirit.

Let go now of your religion, and enter into the secret abiding place of the Lord Almighty, where you will receive strength for the journey and nourishment of spirit. I will meet you there and invite you in. I will minister to you, and will refresh you, so that you might meet the demands of each day. I can lead you there, but against your will, I cannot make you enter.

Come now.