Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taste The Divine
But as for you, blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear. For I solemnly tell you that many Prophets and holy men have longed to see the sights you see, and have not seen them, and to hear the words you hear, and have not heard them. Matt 13:16-17 (WEY)

Little one, I am not driving you to perform. I am leading you apart with Me, once more, that you might receive that Divine revelation that I have promised. Why do you think you do so little, when loving Me, ministering to My needs, and listening intently to instruction is what I have asked, always asked of you?

Yes, I want your life of obedience, but all that I have asked you to accomplish was never meant to be done all at once. I know that you know that you are rounding the corner of life, but that is held in My hand, and I have promised that what must be done in your life upon this earth, will be done according to My good will, and in My good timing.

Do not let the others drive you to perform. Do not let your weakened conscience dictate tasks that are impossible now. My will be done. My love for you is greater than your love of self, so do not nag yourself when I do not do that to you. The vision you wait upon will indeed be performed, and it will bring you great delight and freedom. Wait upon Me; I can not lie.

Listen carefully to what I say. Look closely to what I show you. I am visiting you and I want your rapt attention and devotion. Can you drop the distraction and be with Me? I love you, and I do not go back on My word to you. All will work out in My timing.

Listen and see as you taste the Divine.