Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beautiful Child
Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beautiful Child
It is not often that you quiet yourself that I might whisper to you endearments. I know the stress and pressures in your life and I know that no one understnds why that is so. I know and I understand. It is to drive you to Me for these quiet times where I can not only refresh you, but make you a mirrored reflection of Me.

You must come more often. Come apart with Me. Let the to and fro go in your life as you seek to be with Me more often. Just rest and reflect in My Presence. Just be yourself for I accept you fully as you are. And I envision who you will become. It is more lovely and beautiful than you can imagine so come often that I might hold that mirror up for you to see.

Others do not see you as I see you. You yet do not see so you must come to Me so that I can tell you of all the beauty and meekness you possess when you walk in Me and endeavor to be like Me. I speak only the Truth so come unto Me and lay your head upon my breast as I soothe your weary brow and remove the stain of sin from you. You are already glowing after only a few moments in My Presence. Can you imagine the breathtaking joy of being with Me for longer stretches of time?

I want the best for You and I interceed on your behalf to receive it, My beloved. Let My peace flow in you and one day it will not but begin to flow out to others. Be with me often, My little, one for I love you dearly, yesterday, today and forevermore.
12 jun 07 @ 10:56 am est