Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Do You Refuse Me?
You advance and you retreat. You say I have you in the wilderness and trying times. You say My promises are put on hold for you. Yet, you do not consider I gave you free-will and you are a blocked conduit by choice. You do not advance because you are clinging to the familiar, not Jesus.

You do not let Me reveal Myself to you to tell others of the Good News because you are speaking of yourself. You are not speaking of Me. You like being in what you call your comfort zone, yet this is not really comfort from the Comforter is it? Others don't hear you because you are not speaking of Me.

God is to be exalted and glorified, yet you chose to say your ministry is this or that. You have labeled your works as extending to others and outreach, yet you do not reach the little ones for Me because you are too busy absorbed with self. You refuse and grieve the Holy Spirit because you think your thoughts are My thoughts.

Loved one, you have much to learn about the Kingdom of God and about surrendering your will to Me. Before you step out to teach or minister to another person, I want you to minister to Me by saying you will spend time each day learning not only who I AM, but what My desires are. You must come apart and listen to Me. I have listened to your wants and needs long enough. Enough of this. Come apart with Me into that quiet place and learn of Me. If I was driven by the Spirit into the desert for 40 days and nights to be tempted and tried, why is it you do not feel led to do the same before the power falls upon you?

Put me off no longer and cease your fruitless activities in pursuit of the revelation I have promised you. Do not be one of the foolish virgins for I tell you if you do not trim your lamp now with Oil, the door will be shut unto you. The Holy Sprit is the Anointing Oil you need.

If you were not familiar with Me, dear one, I could not be giving you this holy warning. Come now, and grow up into the full stature of Christ. You cannot minister in power when you are scattering instead. Come and gather with Me. Why are you gathering thorns and thistles? For Me to burn up? You will hear Me say, I knew you not, if you know Me not. If you know My Word that is what you will speak. Cease to talk if they are your words. Please Me in this, My child, that you will begin to speak My words to others and cease your endless chatter. Hold not back the Holy Spirit, for if you so choose to continue in your ways, then you have grieved Us indeed.