Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spiritual Immaturity
Spiritual Immaturity

You wonder why I am allowing you to view immaturity so much. You wonder why so many minister with gifts, and yet have emotional outbursts. You wonder why some do not know the difference between the flesh and the Spirit. You wonder many things about this topic and I will tell you.

It is My desire that you might stand complete and in the will of God. That is my desire for all. Yet some would fain completeness in Me because their will is strong and not yet broken. They have not surrendered all to Me. When my children persecute others, they do not even realize that is what they do with unkind thoughts and words and emotional outbursts hurled against My own. Have you not read, Psa 35:26” Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonor that magnify themselves against me.” Child, this was spoken of Me, and yes, of all My little ones that receive these affronts from others. I must have Me a people and I must have My will done upon this earth. I will bow all knees before Me.

I have allowed others to run with the Gospel, some hurriedly, but I will have their spiritual maturity too. I must have Me a people. I ask You to receive them when they humble themselves before Me. Turn none away that I send if you so desire to see Me magnified and given honor. Be kind and loving, but forget not to be firm. They will return.