Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fear of man
["Reflections" Of The Father's Heart]

[AUGUST 4th 2007]

+ The fear of man [the fear of what others "think"] precludes one walking in the "fullness" of the ministry that I have called them to. It is only as one abides in perfect obedience that enables Me to bring forth the "necessary confrontation" - that is, they shall be brought face to face with the "ground of fear" - and as they speak the perfect words of faith and love in a spirit of non-compromise, that love shall "cast out" [push aside] all fear! Truly I say to you, all those of My children who will persevere in this shall be found fit and ready for "front-line action" in this season of warfare against Satan and his forces!".

+ Fear blocks the "release" of the anointing abiding within [1 John 2:27].

+ Any "wrong" [inordinate; out of My order;] relationship with "flesh and blood" begins in a wrong [inordinate; out of My order;] relationship with Me.

+ The retaining of "any" element of self-desire precludes the receiving of the "necessary" revelation [light] in any given moment.

+ When one withdraws money out of an "earthly" [worldly] bank account it decreases. When one withdraws money from a "heavenly" bank account [Kingdom finances] - in obedience to Me - it increases.