Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANNIE’S VISIONS: THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MINISTRY
RHEMA 7/29/07 STAY IN JESUS’ PATHWAY OF TRUTH

PONDERING: I was meditating on the following scripture and how important it is for the leaders to be speaking good reports to their people. Many are listening to demonic visions and dreams, and also hearing what the media “prophesies” and not understanding the need to separate the difference between the holy and the profane.

Ps 27:13 NKJV

I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the GOODness of the LORD in the land of the living.

SPEAKING GOOD REPORTS

Matt 12:35-37 NKJV

A GOOD man out of the GOOD treasure of his heart brings forth GOOD things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Prov 15:30 NKJV

The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and a GOOD report makes the bones healthy.

Ps 27:13 NKJV

I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the GOODness of the LORD in the land of the living.

1 Peter 3:10-11 NKJV

He who would love life and see GOOD days, let him refrain his tongue from evil,

And his lips from speaking deceit. Let him turn away from evil and do GOOD;

Jer 29:10-12 NLT

For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for GOOD and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

PIX: I saw a van that was driving along a narrow road. It had many cars following. Suddenly it veered off towards the shoulder of the road and I became alarmed as this would cause all the cars behind it to pile up and crash, as there was no time or room for them to pass him.

HEARD: Finish loop.

APPLICATION: In context I feel the Lord is taking His leaders around the circle/ loop to learn to separate what they are hearing. We need to stay in His pathway of Truth. If we veer off course, it is going to cause a lot of problems for those following behind. It has been my continuing prayer for years that the Lord keep me from error, deception and help me to know Him and accurately portray His heart and truth.

It has been my continuing prayer for years that the Lord keep me from error, deception and help me to know Him and accurately portray His heart and truth. I walk in the fear of the Lord over this and cling to Him in my weakness as a human being who knows nothing without God's mercy and keeping power.

John 14:6 NKJV

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Prov 12:17-20 NKJV

He who speaks truth declares righteousness, but a false witness, deceit. There is one who speaks like the piercings of a sword, but the tongue of the wise promotes health. The truthful lip shall be established forever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment. Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, But counselors of peace have joy.

ANNIE’S VISIONS: THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MINISTRY

Book 4, page 128

“By the power of revealing light that shone from the great cloud of His mighty presence. I looked and saw His ministering ones as strong ones among His own upon the earth. In their train were smaller ones who followed these strong ministering ones and they led them on towards the purposes of God.

One of the workings of darkness in the great evil storm on the earth today was to try to cause these strong, ministering ones to turn aside into other paths. This turning aside would result in the a leaving and a going downwards from the way God had set before them. The evil ones in the storm diligently sought to turn these strong ones aside and cause them to deviate from His high paths which lead forth into the high purposes of God for this hour.

When they turned aside and downwards, they carried with them all those little ones who were following after them. As a result they all fell from the highways of His chosen purposes. This does not mean that they were lost eternally, not that they were thrust into hell, but simply that they lost their high calling into His high purposes.

Because these workings of darkness in the storm of evil seems most plausible in their artful arguments of deceit, there was a real danger of falling away, and those ministering ones had to stand firm and remain true against all deception.”

{end of Annie’s Vision}

Dan 11:33-35 NKJV

And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering. Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join with them by intrigue. And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time.

POSTED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words from the email list, The Quickened Word are excerpts from the rhema journals of Sandy Warner. To better understand how God speaks, read Sandy’s book, “101+ Ways God Speaks, And How to Hear Him.” Website: www.thequickenedword.com Email: swauthor@usa.net Permission to forward and/or post at websites is given with this footer attached.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A YEAR OF DREAMS AND VISIONS POURED OUT ON ALL FLESH editor 0 468 03-13-2007, 04:35 AM
Last Post: editor