Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obedience is a simple concept
Glen H. Jackson

["Reflections" Of The Father's Heart]

+ There is no such thing as love apart from Me [1 John 4:8].

+ Obedience is a simple concept - but it is "absolute". There is no such thing as "partial" obedience - only obedience or disobedience.

+ There is no such thing as walking in My Kingdom apart from obedience, and there is no such thing as walking in obedience apart from "abiding" in the Kingdom principles found in My Word [Matthew 6:33].

+ Tell My people that the Cross [obedience unto the death of the self-life] is not obsolete it is absolute: the perfect catalyst for entrance into the fullness of resurrection life - and the "ascension life" [fullness of authority and divine empowerment, in Christ] [Ephesians 1:20-23] that shall enable My faithful ones to fulfil the fullness of their precious destiny!

"obsolete" - no longer used or practiced;

+ I have saved the "best" for last.
Eeeeyooowwwwwouch!!! "+ Obedience is a simple concept - but it is "absolute". There is no such thing as "partial" obedience - only obedience or disobedience." This one hurt! It's true though! Point for me to ponder today!
These messages from Father God we find cut straight to the marrow of the matter. No punches are pulled and no warm fuzzies are given. I appreciate it very much.