Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impulsiveness
["Reflections" Of The Father's Heart]

[february 26th 2008]

+ "Impulsiveness" is a direct result of compulsion [fear].

+ "Impressions" have their root in love, for it is love who places the impressions upon their heart. "Impulsive actions" always have their root in a faith based upon one's past experience in the flesh. Acts of "obedience", through impressions placed upon the heart are always a result of faith placed in the Word of God and the Anointing that abides within to lead and guide into all truth at all times. It is for this reason that every thought must be brought captive to perfect obedience for one is always found to be a servant of the one that they choose to obey [Romans 6:16].

+ One of the "keys" to walking in "true fatherhood" [both spiritually and otherwise] is for one not to "allow" themselves to be held in bondage by a "critical spirit". All "critical spirits" have their ground in fear - and the desire to exalt oneself, through pride.

+ Perfect obedience to My Will brings "confrontation".

"confrontation" - standing face to face with; the provocation of conflict as a means of effecting change [also, a crisis or conflict so caused];

Glenn H. Jackson
"Impulsiveness" is a direct result of compulsion [fear].
All "critical spirits" have their ground in fear - and the desire to exalt oneself, through pride.

These are amazing new facts. I did not realize this and it sure makes sense to me. Awesome! I am excited at the second statement and it has definitely put some "lights on" for me where those with overbearing, critical spirits is concerned.
This series is a perfect revelation of the Father's heart to us. Praise!