Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebellion can in no way remain
Glenn H Jackson

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

["Reflections" Of The Father's Heart]

[february 28th 2008]

+ To "disobey" Me is to persecute [hinder] the "true" Church of the Lord Jesus Christ, in some way!

+ In this final hour, as I begin to move powerfully in the midst of my people rebellion can in no way remain in the midst of the congregation without them being consumed [remember Korah’s rebellion] [Numbers 15:37-16:50]; and truly I say to you, there is only one force powerful enough to "drive out" all that is apart from Me, and which stands, even to this day, in the midst of My people, and that is the force of love [the Spirit of love] [Romans 5:5]!

+ All seeking to lay the blame on others stems from a root of unforgiveness in one's heart.
I'm not so certain I truly understand the "how" "in what way" of the third point in this. Any ideas?

Quote: All seeking to lay the blame on others stems from a root of unforgiveness in one's heart.
Father God shoots from the hip and never minces word. Count the times we blame others for such and such. One finger pointed at another when in reality 4 are facing us. This is a blame society. When we say the church is powerless, yet we do not bring the Living, Powerful Christ to it through our own surrendered being, then who is to blame? What is to blamed? All change begins in us as we face the mirror of God's refection as to what are YOU doing with My Son to reflect the true Church? Any disobedience from us retracts the Light rather than contributes to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remain above it editor 2 526 03-02-2008, 01:56 AM
Last Post: editor