Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remain above it
Glenn H Jackson

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

["Reflections" Of The Father's Heart]

+ Fear and unbelief block the "way" [John 14:6].

+ If one has their eyes "fixed" on physical food [as a form of soulish attachment] then they shall SURELY be found "slow of heart" to do My Will.

+ The root of ALL self-exaltation is rebellion against Me [Isaiah 14:12-17].

+ Always remember, that a "spirit of rebelliousness" can be very subtle in its operation in the midst of My people and yet, having said this, the root [ground] is the same perverse root that operates in those who are blatantly [openly] rebellious against Me, and when "self-desire" - and the self-agenda that is its spontaneous fruit - are "confronted" by divine light [revelation] it will manifest itself openly in a "rampant emotionalism".

+ One cannot "oversee" something if they are continually standing in the midst of it! They must - spiritually speaking - remain "above it" at all times and, positionally-speaking [physically] they must also remain "separated" unto Me - according to the instruction of My Spirit.

"rampant" - inflamed; uncontrolled;
+ If one has their eyes "fixed" on physical food [as a form of soulish attachment] then they shall SURELY be found "slow of heart" to do My Will.

Another Wowzers! There's just no beating around the bush with this author is there? I like it!
I do too. It means a great deal to me to hear the truth and have it hit right home.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rebellion can in no way remain editor 2 569 02-28-2008, 08:02 AM
Last Post: editor