Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatever is not from faith is sin
EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

Glenn H Jackson

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

March 10th 2008

+ Anything that causes fear to rear its ugly head in the hearts of My children is not of Me, and should be dealt with immediately in My presence. For if any fear is allowed to exist in their heart they will surely remain in a form of bondage to the Evil One. For I have said in My Word, "whatever is not from faith is sin" [Romans 14:23b], and we know that what is not motivated by the heart of faith is motivated by the heart of fear. Let it be clearly understood by each and every one of My children that faith is the force that puts into effect the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ while fear is the reciprocal force that causes the law of sin and death to come into effect [Romans 8:1-2].

JESUS:

+ Behold, the hour has come for me to honor you, and lift you up into the place [Kingdom-position] I have chosen for you. For, indeed, you have been prepared, and your way has been prepared [Ephesians 2:10]. Every detail is in place, and I say to you this day your eyes shall behold great things, and I shall give to you ALL of the desires of your heart. Well done My good and faithful servants! Hold fast, for My return draws near - and it is the time to press forward as a mighty Army destroying the strongholds of the Evil One. Truly, truly I say to you, that in this most glorious hour Satan and his forces shall see the greatest display of My power this earth has ever seen - and they shall be devastated at EVERY turn by My holy ones!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live by Faith editor 0 287 01-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Last Post: editor