Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WILL TEACH YOU TO HEAR MY VOICE
I WILL TEACH YOU TO HEAR MY VOICE

I will teach you to hear My voice, loved one. There are very many ways in which I speak. Constantly look for them and you will be delighted in the surprises I have for you every day. If you are in doubt that it is Me you are hearing, pray and ask Me for wisdom and understanding. I will not only answer you, but I will also confirm in other ways what I have said to you. I will use various people and circumstances in those confirmations and consistently give you the firmness and stability you need.

“But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.” (1 John 2:27 NKJ)

"But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;” (Matthew 13:16 NKJ)

"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” (Mark 11:24 NKJ)

Grandma Anna's Selah Words

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Listen To My Voice editor 0 869 07-05-2010, 04:48 AM
Last Post: editor