Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tragic
I really good friend of mine just die in a fatal car accident yesterday at the tender age of 22.

Please send your prayers to Danny along with his friends and family.

Much Appreciated

-Brian
Fontana

Lord God, a life so young has been called home. We do not understand a tragic and untimely accident like this. Yet, we know You are in control and your love for Danny must have been great to desire him at home with You. Give peace to his family and friends through the eternal hope of salvation and a dwelling place with You. Give them comfort in their time of bereavement. Send to them those that can minister Your Word and give them hope of a future gathering in heaven where they will see their beloved again. We ask, Almighty God, for You to minister to this family, One-on-one in their time of loss and throughout the grieving process, through Christ alone, our resurrected Savior, we pray. Amen
Praying in agreement with dear editor. Sorry for your loss, Brian.
Brian, what a painful experience for Danny's family and for you. I am glad that you are here so we can pray for you and Danny's family. You said it write when you called it Tragic. It is! I am sorry for your loss Brian.